About Evolve Skateboards
Without a doubt Evolve boards have more Torque and Range than any electric skateboard that we have ever tested. They climb the steepest hills and pride themselves on being the sportscar of the electric industry. Now located in San Diego, this company started in New Zealand and quickly caught traction as being one of the baddest E-Board companies out there. Quickly convert to All Terrain mode and these boards can handle more than you can throw at them
This Electric Board comes with the same motors as the Carbon so it's no slouch. It's slightly shorter wheelbase and flexible deck make this board a carving machine. It's range is 19 Miles and can tear up on or off road.
- Deck:7-Ply Canadian Maple 2-Ply Bamboo Laminated
- Deck lengths: 38 Inches / 96 cm
- Wheel Base: 29 Inches / 73 cm
- Battery: 42 Volt Lithium Ion with custom BMS
- Recharge: Approx. 3.5hrs (Optional fast charger 80mins)
- Aesthetics: Cruisy, beachy, quality vibe
With a 31 mile range, and hill climbing abilities of over 25% (pretty much any hill in SF, this board is as top end as it gets. For faster charging times add a quick charger and don't forget to throw in the A/T kit.
- Deck: High-grade Custom Molded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar
- Deck lengths: 40 Inches / 102 cm
- Wheel Base: 33.5 Inches / 81 cm
- Battery: 42 Volt 6.5Ah Lithium Ion with custom BMS
- Recharge: Approx. 4-5hrs (Optional fast charger 3hrs)
- Aesthetics: Design focused. Very high tech look, sound and feel. Has a distinctive F1 low profile look with built in electronics.
Both Bamboo GT & Carbon GT Features
- Motor: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42km/ph, 22-26mph
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs Precision Bearings
- Weight: 7.9kg/17lbs
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Suitable Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete
- Slides: Yes
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.