About Evolve Skateboards
Without a doubt Evolve boards have more Torque and Range than any electric skateboard that we have ever tested. They climb the steepest hills and pride themselves on being the sportscar of the electric industry. Now located in San Diego, this company started in New Zealand and quickly caught traction as being one of the baddest E-Board companies out there. Quickly convert to All Terrain mode and these boards can handle more than you can throw at them
- Deck:7-Ply Canadian Maple 2-Ply Bamboo Laminated
- Deck lengths: 38 Inches / 96 cm
- Wheel Base: 29 Inches / 73 cm
- Battery: 42 Volt Lithium Ion with custom BMS
- Recharge: Approx. 3.5hrs (Optional fast charger 80mins)
- Aesthetics: Cruisy, beachy, quality vibe
- Deck: High-grade Custom Molded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar
- Deck lengths: 40 Inches / 102 cm
- Wheel Base: 33.5 Inches / 81 cm
- Battery: 42 Volt 6.5Ah Lithium Ion with custom BMS
- Recharge: Approx. 4-5hrs (Optional fast charger 3hrs)
- Aesthetics: Design focused. Very high tech look, sound and feel. Has a distinctive F1 low profile look with built in electronics.
Both Bamboo GT & Carbon GT Features
- Motor: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42km/ph, 22-26mph
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs Precision Bearings
- Weight: 7.9kg/17lbs
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width
- Max Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Suitable Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete
- Slides: Yes
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.